This is included in your stay.
You will stay near the sea and our dive centre in a quiet, cosy environment. This includes a spacious living room, a large terrace and sea views.
We serve refreshments such as coffee, waffles, tea and water upon your arrival at the resort after the first dive. Accommodation rates do not include meals, but we offer options that include food.
Check-in and check-out times:
Arrival is after 14:00 on the day of arrival. Departure must be before 12:00 on departure day.
Included at the centre:
- Fully equipped dive center with personal storage
- Lead weights available to all guests
- Free bottles for all guests
- Tea, coffee and waffles after diving
- Drying room for equipment
- Use of sauna and hot tub
- Designated barbecue area
- Charging station for batteries
- Workshop table for self-service
- Cleaning stations for cameras and equipment
- Use of kayak after diving
- Boats available for fishing trips
- Washer and dryer available
- Wi-fi connection and vehicle parking
- Instructors available to provide personal help and assistance
In addition we offer:
- Regulator service
- Drysuit workshop with seal replacements
- Reasonable replacement drysuit when yours needs repairs
- Dive shop with a variety of snap bolts, replacement masks, etc.
- Digital photo camera rental
- Intova movie camera with lights for rent
- UW scooters for rent
- 200bar for a refreshing “afterdive”
Bottles and lead
Single tanks and weights are included in your stay; twinsets are also available.
The center has the following tank sizes available: 8L 300bar, 10L 300bar, 15L 232bar, 2x 7L 300bar, 2x 8.5L 232bar, 2x 10L 232bar, 2x 12L 232bar; the center also have 40cuf and 80cuf stages available. Different types of V-lead are available for use with twinsets.
We plan dive trips with our guests to ensure that the experience will be as positive as possible. We run two trips daily, and you can conduct afternoon dives or night dives from our pier directly into our house reef.