Payment of deposit confirms a reservation and is therefore required to ensure that you have a confirmed booking.
Gulen Dykkesenter AS treats personal data according to “Law on Personal Data”. Information relating to you as a person will never be made available to other businesses or be connected with external registers.
When you shop at Gulen Dive Resort, the payment is handled by STRIPE, a secure electronic payment system for Visa and MasterCard / Eurocard. All card information is stored according to the card companies’ regulations.
All prices are in € Euro and shown both including and excluding VAT.
will appear before booking and include all expenses associated with your order
We accept no liability for any misprints in terms of price and information about our services rendered on our website.
We remind you that an order is a binding contract, so if you for some reason, cancel or shorten your reservation, you will still be responsible for paying all or part of the amount.
1. Deposit payment is 20% of the invoice total. The deposit must be paid within 30 days after the confirmed booking. Online booking: deposit due at booking. Payment details can be found below.
2. Final payment of invoice 1 month before arrival at Gulen.
If it is less than 30 days to arrival, the entire amount is due at the time of booking.
1. The first deposit payment is 5% of the invoice total. The deposit must be paid within 30 days after the confirmed booking.
2. Final deposit payment of 25% of invoice total 9 months after booking.
3. Final payment of invoice two months before group arrival at Gulen.
Group trips booked for arrival in the same year. 20% of invoice total 30 days after confirmed booking.
Final payment two months before group arrival at Gulen.
If you cancel your reservation, you must do so in writing; we will then use the rules of payment below.
1. Until 120 days before arrival, the deposit covers our costs by cancellation.
2. From 119 days to arrival, we charge 100% of the contract.
3. You can search for this covered by your insurance company if the cancellation is due to illness.
4. If there is an increase in the Norwegian VAT, this will be added to the order.
Online payment with Visa & MasterCard